Go Green. Go Paperless.
Save a stamp. Save a check. Save $2. Do something good for the environment and your bank account. Sign up for automatic bank draft and paperless billing and we'll give you a $2 monthly credit for up to 12 months. Download the automatic bank draft form HERE and then return it to any HTC location to start saving.
Plus, all paperless billing customers are automatically entered in a quarterly drawing to win a $500 HTC gift certificate. Go to HTC My Account to go paperless.
*Some restrictions apply. See store for details.
Congratulations to Ken & Jan Holleman!
Click here to "go paperless" and enter to win our 4th quarter drawing.
Photo: HTC's Lisa Beverly (left) presents Ken & Jan Holleman their gift certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the benefits of paperless billing?
- Receive an email every month telling when the new statement is available for online viewing and payment.
- View, download or print the same information online that's on the paper statement.
- View old statements FREE up to 18 months.
- Help the environment by cutting down on paper.
- Reduce mail and paper cluttering their home.
- Resume receiving a paper bill at any time.
What are the benefits of automatic bank draft?
- Save time from writing checks, buying stamps, etc.
- Worry-free payment.
- Safe, secure and confidential.
How do I sign up for paperless billing?
You can sign up for paperless billing through HTC My Account. You must be a registered HTC My Account user to sign up. HTC My Account is a FREE online account management site available to all HTC customers.
How do I sign up for bank draft?
Customers may sign up for bank draft at any HTC location by bringing in a voided check and completing an enrollment form. While setting up recurring bank payments is an option in My Account, the bank draft must be set up with a CSR to receive the monthly $2 credit due to how the payments are processed internally. Setting the payment up through My Account will not qualify for the credit. Download the automatic bank draft form HERE.
How will the bank draft credit appear on my bill?
The credit will be identified as "bank draft/paperless billing" on your bill. When a successful draft has been completed, the credit will be applied to the next bill. It is important to note that this is a post payment credit from the drafted bill.
When and how will the quarterly prize winner be announced?
The winner will be randomly drawn the week following the last billing cycle of each quarter. The winner will be announced through various HTC publications and company website.
Are there any special rules or restrictions for the monthly credit?
There are a few stipulations for the monthly credit:
- If your account has been disconnected when the draft runs, a credit will not be generated.
- If the balance on your account is $0 when the draft runs, a credit will not be generated.
- If all HTC services on your account are not set up on draft, a credit will not be generated.